The Foundation Society of Friends of The Children’s Memorial Health Institute (CMHI)
The aim of The Foundation is to support The Children’s Memorial Health Institute (CMHI) and continuously improve the quality of medical service in the Institute.
The Foundation was established in October 1989 by employees and partners of the Children's Memorial Health Institute. It has been registered in the National Court Register as a Public Benefit Organisation since September 2004.
We cooperate with institutions, companies and private donors to gain financial support for modern medical equipment. We also aim to support patient-centred, safe and effective medical service, and therefore strongly encourage employee training and education, as well as their participation in national and international conferences and symposia. We put a strong emphasis on supporting scientific research, cooperation with other healthcare institutions, and a constant exchange of knowledge and experience.
We also popularise the research achievements of the CMHI in Poland and internationally.
Why do we act?
We support the CMHI in providing the best possible care and medical service for children from all over Poland and other countries.
Our motto is: "No one is born just for themselves”
Composition of the Management Board:
- Jolanta Chmielik M.D. – President of the Management Board
- Krystyna Ławicka M.D. – Vice/President of the Management Board
- Małgorzata Zychora-Lipke – Member of the Management Board
- Elżbieta Golińska – Member of the Management Board
We wish to emphasise that for 20 years:
- The Foundation’s Management Board has worked pro bono
- The work of the Foundation’s Management Board has been carried on in a doctor's office
- The Foundation is registered in the National Court Register, and has its own correspondence address.
Please visit us at: